So I haven't really mentioned the cottage here. Work on the first real building (although by saying that I'm sure that I'll be slayed by Dad and Adam for in any way implying that the wood shed isn't a real building) began this past weekend. It wasn't the beginning of the work... trees have been felled, driveways put in, septic beds prepared, etc. but this is the most exciting part yet, for me anyways. Adam and Dad spent a cold rainy weekend camped out, working hard. Dad is up there for three weeks and Meredith, Mom and Adam will be staying in shifts to help. Luckily John and Martha have lent their tent trailer to the cause so the living is much more comfortable then it was the first cold, wet night. We went up on Sunday to give a little help and have a swim since the weather had turned. It is such a glorious spot and I'm so excited to see in all happening. Ahhh, to have a cottage of our own again... and so close by! Here's the first pictures...
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment