
This morning Olan crawled. It was shocking... so shocking that I exclaimed "holy shit Olan, you're CRAWLING", he looked just as surprised as I did. Here we were thinking that he was going to skip crawling altogether. I guess that he's just frustrated by how long it's taking to walk on his own.
I thought that once he did it once he would just "get" it and do it always, but he seemed to forget about it in the afternoon and was just frustrated and wanting me to lead him around. Then, this evening he did it again.
It's so bloody hot here. We spent most of the day outside, playing with bowls of water and measuring cups on the deck and playing with his friends at the gardens. We even formed a parade, led by 3 year old Katie with a tambourine. I eventually had to put Olan on my shoulders and march behind her as she thought that Olan's walking was waaaaaaay too slow! When we got home Olan collapsed on our bed and passed out... his little nose had beads of sweat on it, poor tired hot little thing!

1 comment:
ooooh i can't wait to see him crawl... it's going to be great.
way to go handsome! i love you
auntie me
Post a Comment