After we saw the house we went by a park and lo and behold, they had baby swings! I've been dying to get Olan into a swing, I just knew that he would love them. And boy oh boy was I right. He was laughing and smiling and having a great old time. Then I took him down the slide, which he also enjoyed. At first Adam thought that I was going to send him down on his own. I kept yelling down to get the camera ready and he kept trying to hold his arms out ready to catch the baby. BIG misunderstanding, I mean he's only five and a half months old :)
Other than that... good weekend. I did a little work work, we took some good walks, had some serious laughs with Mer and a delicious meal here this evening. Meredith made us big beautiful scrumptious bowls of pho (which we are going to continue to pronounce 'foe', even though we now know that you're supposed to say 'phuh' because it sounds so much better!).

1 comment:
ahh, the sumo swing baby... love it!
kisses from auntie mer!
Post a Comment