Monday, December 08, 2008

All the trappings of Christmas

We've been so busy with Christmas madness. Olan is enjoying the lead-up so much and I am loving seeing all the magic through his little eyes. All the firsts... a candy cane, the visit to Santa, the music, the lights... there's just so much FUN to be had. He's putting his personal touch on it all, for instance he's come up with a punk rock version of Silent Night, which involves much screaming with his guitar interspersed with yelling out "Silent Niiiight!". 

I have a million new photos to upload but here's the last ones on my camera, from our gingerbread house building on Sunday.

Getting all set up... Olan eyes all the candy with interest

Here he goes!


An experimental lick. He was really good about not shovelling it all in his mouth, but every now and then he was overcome and just leaned over and gave it a good lick :)


Ta-Da!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh, I'm glad to see him here again. And I'm glad to see he got his gingerbread house!

Thanks for posting, Meggo.

A

Jen said...

just so you know - elizabeth and I are all inspired to copy cat you and Al with the g-bread houses!

so much fun!