It's the house that we lost before Christmas. Biding our time worked! We're beyond thrilled. Also in the mix are apprehension, excitement, elation, exhilaration. We're walking on air and completely delighted.
Here are some pictures. We can't wait to put the work gloves on and make this place our home!





3 comments:
Congratulations! Where is it? I clearly have to come out for another visit!
I am glad to hear the plan worked... congratulations! when do ye move in? It looks pretty big in the exterior photo, how many bedrooms?
Liz, it's in the north end. We'd LOVE for you to come for a visit!
There are what I call 3.5 bedrooms. The littlest one will be an office... meaning room for a desk and chair :) But Olan has a room that we can put a crib in and still close the door, something that he doesn't have right now!
And we move at the end of March, though the construction begins the second week of. That would be tearing holes in things, painting, ripping up carpet... all that fun stuff :)
Post a Comment