Sunday, January 20, 2008

A boy's first haircut

I had intended to grow Olan's hair. How long I didn't know, we were just going to wing it. But then this morning he had the worst bedhead ever and we decided that maaaaaaaaaybe we should get his hair cut. His hair was not only getting long but it was all over the place, short in some parts, longer in others, a bit of a mess really.

So we called Hottie Central (not REALLY called that but it might as well be), the hair place near us where I swear that they only hire cute girls. We figured that Olan would most happy to stay put for a haircut in such surroundings. He is a chick magnet remember.

I was very anxious and worried about how it would all go. I didn't want him to look too old and not like my little baby anymore. But it went really well. He was a great little trooper and charmed everyone in the place. His stylist put his clippings in an envelope for me, which was sweet.

We're thrilled with how it turned out- he doesn't look older, in fact he might look younger- more like his little baby self. And he definitely looks smaller under all that hair :)





And the after shots, happily colouring at home


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be honest, I'm upset about the haircut. No surfer hair for Olan. He does look really handsome though, so maybe it was the right decision. The surfer hair will happen though...

Anonymous said...

He is still the cutest boy on the city!!