So it's been quiet around here lately. There's been lots going on, too much at times. I was waiting to post our good news but its all fallen apart. We had an offer accepted on a house we really liked but through the inspection process it went to shit. We were quite consumed with getting all our ducks in a row while it was going on, so I thought it better to wait to post. I wish I had better news to share! We will press onwards, believing that there is a better house out there for us :) And we'll have a much more relaxing Christmas, the closing was on January 11th!
Olan is rocking along, loving life and all the trappings of the Christmas season. He might not understand this whole baby jesus santa thing but he is loving the lights, the tree, the tunes, the jingle bells and the eggnog... oh he loves that eggnog!
A different kind of rock

The risotto massacre of '07

Boy in a bag

Off to find the perfect tree

Whoa! It's a big one Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment