Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Christmas party

Olan's school party was yesterday. It was held at a local hotel and there was a magician, cookie decorating, face painting and carol singing. Olan enjoyed himself though I don't think he cracked a smile the whole time we were there. He was too busy taking it all in. It was neat to have the whole school in one room and see how kids react to the same situation at different ages. The oldest kids raced around, assessed the spread and very quickly decided what was cool and what wasn't. The littlest kids were wide-eyed with wonder, amazed with it all.

Tonight Alyson, Gilles and Isabelle arrive. I can't wait until we're all together!

Decorating cookies with Gran's help


Watching the big kids


Taking in the magic show with Dad

1 comment:

Jen said...

THAT XMAS CARD WAS SUPERFANTASTICHE.

thanks - i was overcome by the adorable and woke up in the new year.

you guys rock.

Jen "Baby Brain" Hendriks

ps: I think I've sent you multiple thank you cards. I meant every single one....lol