No I'm not going to just ignore the fact that I haven't blogged in a MILLION years. I have no earthly idea what happened? I think that it's the fault of everyone else who blogs. Everyone who's blog I read, and there's 4 that I read frequently, have been total slackers too. If they all jumped off a bridge would I? Nope, but I had no feeling of "I'd better blog since everyone else seems to find the time". That feeling can usually carry me pretty far. So get busy people! Make me feel bad, come on, DO IT!
A blissful summer it has been. As is comes to a close I'm full of a whirlpool of emotions, whipping around like crazy, churning my stomach up, making my head spin. Our final maternity leave flights are over, the countdown to work is on, I've started weaning Olan and we've found a daycare. Isn't it enough to make anyone barf?
I have about a BILLION photos to post, but here's two to keep you happy. They're both from last week up at the lake.
Trying his new legs on the sand

Summer corn
1 comment:
someone looks handsome in their boardshorts!!!!
love you little walking, cob eating cute boy!
xo auntie mer
Post a Comment