Adam and I snuck out before Olan realized that we were leaving and when I returned a little over an hour later, he was sobbing. The kind of sobbing where his whole little body was wracked with little shudders and hiccups. :( He just held his little arms out to me and wouldn't calm down until we'd left the building. As soon as we were on the bus, he passed right out, his little body still shuddering every now and then.
I'm anticipating that tomorrow will be much worse, after all, he knows what's going to happen. The "plan" was to leave him for a bit longer but I don't know if I can. I feel like I'm going to barf just thinking about it.
I cheered him up by giving him his favourite lunch, macaroni & cheese, and then we went to his favourite park and played until we could play no more. Hopefully he forgave me.



No comments:
Post a Comment