Thursday, July 19, 2007

Our little man...

-- is sprouting teeth like mushrooms. We're at 5 now but the 6th is about to make an appearance.

-- will eat almost anything and everything. Loves garlic, pickles, olives, black beans, pasta, toast, cantelope... you name it. I keep being surprised that he likes something strong flavoured and then I realize that I love it too :)

-- Is stubborn! For instance, he has it in his little head that the bathmat should not hang over the edge of the tub. So if he spots it in place when he's walking me by the bathroom, he'll charge in, let go of one of my hands so that he can pull it off, then he throws in on the floor in a heap, takes my hand back and continues on to where he wanted to go. Maybe he's a little OCD too :)

-- Is the loveliest, funniest, kindest, snuggliest, most frustrating, rewarding little package of love we ever could have imagined. God bless him from the tip of his little head to his long little toes. What a kid.

No comments: