Sorry for the silence but I've been far too caught up in enjoying my birthday week, yes that's right, WEEK :)
My actual birthday is May 30th, which was Wednesday. Mom and Dad had arranged to take me out for lunch. When they arrived I ran down to answer the door to tell them that we had to wait a bit since Olan was still napping. Well who stepped out from beside the door and nearly caused me to have a birthday coronary? Alyson! She and Isabelle had flown in from Ottawa that very morning. I can't think of a single gift I would have liked better than that.
We had a great lunch, yummy greek. We parked Isabelle and Olan in highchairs next to each other and they kept each other entertained for the whole two hoursas we ate and ate and ate and talked and talked and talked. I think that I was still in shock at this point! I still can't believe that the whole family kept it a secret. Even Adam knew.
Since then we've just been having a good time. The kidlets are way more interested in each other than they've been on previous visits. When we sit them together they grab toys off one another and try to touch each others faces. It's a little dangerous but so sweet.
So thank you to everyone who sent me birthday wishes, sorry that I haven't responded but it has been out of control busy around here. Today is my official "party" so we're going to pick up Adam and Dad, who camped at the cottage property last night and then who knows? I'll try to keep everyone updated!
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment