Thursday, June 07, 2007

Happy Birthday...

to my fantablulous wonderful Dad!!! Wooohooooo, start the party!!!

Haaappy Birrrthdaay toooo youuuu,
Haaappy Birrrthdaay toooo youuuu,
Haaappy Birrrthdaaaay tooo Daaaaaaaaad,
Haaappy Birrrthdaay toooo you!
Hooray!

We got to spend the day with the birthday man himself, who requested a trip to Peggy's Cove. We hadn't been in forever and it was nice to go before the hordes of tourists descend. It's also not too long a trip for the babes, which was nice of him to consider even though it's HIS day :)

So we tripped around, took some pictures, and then took the scenic drive home. Now Mom and Dad have gone off for a luxurious dinner for two, though the romance will end at the front door since I have a sneaking suspicion that they will find Alyson, Meredith and Isabelle curled up in their bed when they get home. The big flat screen is such a lure :)

Even though this is the official birthday post I would like to add that Olan received a LOVELY package from his godparents today. I'll take some pictures of what it contained but for now he'd like me to send a great big thank you to Jared and Katie who are visiting Vancouver (hopefully they brought a raft with them?). Thanks guys, it fits perfectly!

A lovely day all in all and the weather cooperated which was even nicer. Now I'm off to tubland with my book.

Olan watching for rogue waves

Hanging out on the rocks

Aly and Isabelle

Olan hanging out with the birthday boy

I caught a lobster!

Playing with seaweed, not so sure about the taste though :)

Seaweed head

Mom and Isabelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, seaweed head!
What a little maritimer!
xo Auntie Mer