Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

We'd like to send out a big hug and kiss to all our loved ones today. Although with the slobberiness of Olan's kisses lately, maybe you wouldn't want one :) We're thinking that maybe he's in the early stages of teething because the man is chewing on EVERYTHING and he's a total slobbermonster. Though a very cute slobbermonster.

I'll be finishing the trip pictures up soon. We've been busy since we got back with house hunting and Adam's still adjusting to his new job and schedule.

I also think that I need to extend birthday wishes to Olan's godmother... was it yesterday? the day before or today? We're terrible I know, I just remember that it's around Valentine's.... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We hope that it was a good one and that you got spoiled rotten.

I'm hearing the little "I'm feeling abandoned in my swing" squeek so that's it for now!

1 comment:

katiecoffee said...

thank you for the birthday wish!
Glad to hear you had a great trip west. Looking forward to seeing more photos and hearing about house hunting! Sounds fun.
xox,
godmutha