Okey dokey.
So Adam and I decided that we might as well jump right into this whole blog thing, because really, what better time then when life is about to take such a crazy turn?
So babies, babies, babies :)
I was 35 weeks on Tuesday. According to the doctor, we have a tricky baby. This comes as no surprise.
She thinks that the baby is tricky because she just can't get a hold of him/her, and none of the parts seem to be in the right place when she grabs what she thinks is the head. This baby is trying to keep everyone guessing. Alyson thinks that this might be because the baby has four legs. We're pretty sure that's not the case because surely they would have noticed that in our initial ultrasound? Meredith then thought that maybe the legs split after. It's all just too much to take in :)
Because of the tricky factor, we are scheduled to have an ultrasound this coming tuesday to make sure that the baby isn't breech. Have I been patting away at this poor child's head instead of a little bum? Has the booty shuffle really been some sort of baby headbanging? Stay tuned to find out!
All else is well. The nursery is almost finished and I've started folding all the little wee clothes into their appropriate baskets. I feel that it might be finished by the end of the weekend if we're as productive as I want us to be.
Alyson will be disgusted to learn that I still haven't packed my hospital bag :)
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You look adorable at 35 weeks ;)
Harvey
Meghan,
What is your phone number?
Harvey
Post a Comment