
So Adam had a huge surprise for me when I got home last night. The baby room is finished!
That boy can perform miracles with a jigsaw. Miracles I tell you.
Io has investigated the change pad and Pica used it for a nap. They seem confused about who this room belongs to exactly. Ahhh, the poor little mites are in for a bit of a surprise.
So we'll try to get everything put away, curtains hung, etc. this weekend and then I'll post pictures of it, in all its gloriousness :)

2 comments:
can't wait to see the baby room! I'm very curious... a jigsaw huh?
I am so glad that you're blogging! It's cool to see what you look like pregnant... last time we saw you, you were *just* starting to show. :)
we'll be checking in often.
My oh my!! Isabelle is beautiful! Congrats to the whole crew from your Vermont connections...
bzb&z
Post a Comment