Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sweet music!

Olan had his first Christmas concert last week. There was much excitement in the air as the concert approached. I had to draw a line on the advent calendar because every day started out with "is TODAY the concert?". There were two performances, an evening performance the first day and a matinée the second. He had a great time and really enjoyed his time up on a stage with a huge cheering crowd. There were highlights that I won't forget; like the boy in grade one who couldn't keep his hand out of his pyjama pants or the girl up a bench who was singing so enthusiastically that I still can't believe that she didn't fall off at some point. It's the unexpected things that kids do at these concerts that really make them fun (like Olan using his feet as a percussion instrument).

Enjoy, I certainly did!

And umm, please ignore my inept videoing. I was using my camera video and was so excited by it all that my hand wasn't the steadiest. :)

No comments: