We are especially missing my mom today, but were glad to hear that she was spoiled and pampered and well taken care of. Nothing says I love you like an hour long massage and day at the spa :)
Olan and I had a great day. We went swimming this morning (where Olan swam all by himself with nothing but a pool noodle!) and then he took me to the Chickenburger for lunch. A favourite place of his but still very thoughtful. :) It was lovely and nice so we took our food to the picnic tables and ate outside. Olan thought that the pigeons looked VERY hungry so he chased them around with a french fry saying "here pigee, here pigee". The rest of the day was spent playing and napping and Olan even helped with the weekend tidying, what a great kid! Aunty Mer treated us to Fran's for dinner so I feel quite spoiled and loved.
We hope that all the mothers had a great day and feel totally kick ass, because that's how being a mom should make you feel.




1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day Meggo!
Post a Comment