I don't think I've ever been so excited to go somewhere warm. This has been the endless winter of snotty noses and I can't wait to get to the airport and throw the box of kleenex over my shoulder. We're home again today with a lil sicko Ollo. He's got quite the cough and the only thing that seems to keep it at bay is to stay outside. Luckily we're having a nice warm spring day... though it ain't Florida.
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Thanks for the pictures of Olan-we miss him like crazy and grandpa especially misses IO. Sorry he is home sick-you are right-what a winter of germs we have had.
cutest little coldy boy in town!
JEALOUS SO VERY JEALOUS of the GREEN in that picture.
It's *just* starting to warm up here. Fenner has just gotten through a 5 day stomach bug that landed us in the hospital.
Olan looks like a big kid in these pictures...still edible but more a meal of adorable instead of an amuse bouche of cute.
Post a Comment