Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

What a fun day!!! I started the day trying to explain what this day means to a two year old and ended it with delicious lamb burgers and potato pancakes and green milk! Olan seemed to really enjoy it all, especially the cupcakes with leprechauns and shamrock sprinkles :) His girlfriend gave him a cool new hat and he looked like quite the handsome little Irish Olan.






3 comments:

alyson said...

Oh my GOD what a delicious little leprechaun if I ever saw one. His girlfriend has SUCH great taste; keeper for sure Olio!

Anonymous said...

Was there ever a cuter "Irish" boy, even though he said he "doesn't want to be Irish!" Gran

alyson said...

Can you print out a copy of the last photo and bring to the sunny climes for me? Whatever size you wish - I want to frame it.