Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Peekaboo

After his bath Olan is become obsessed with playing "popor, popor!!!" (translation "popcorn, popcorn") which is this silly song where he sits on your lap and you bounce and shake him around. He also needs a good nightly round of peekaboo. Tonight he and "Mur" (translation Aunty Mer) and I were all piled on the bed while he went through his routine. The towel went on his head and Meredith and I started calling out "Olaaaaaan, where aaaaaare you?" he just quietly sat there under his towel. We kept calling and calling and then a voice from under the towel said "bye-bye".



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blogging Meg-nice to see pictures when we are so far away! Only 3 more days!!!

alyson said...

Hurry up and bring that boy to me!

Unknown said...

it was SO cute. "bye-bye"

that boy kills me. no one else could get me out of bed at 7:30am on one of my sleep in days to have a bruce springsteen dance-off, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

And it was a workout people!

Well Mur, at least your exercise for the day is taken care of :)

Mom, three more days... I know... I can't wait! Glad you're enjoying the blog, trying to keep it up to date since I know that you'll be missing Olan as much as he misses you. He was carrying a photo of you around yesterday morning sadly pointing to you and whimpering, Mer and I were a mess!

Unknown said...

Oh my god it was the cutest thing. He was just looking at you, and he got so sad that you weren't there. It broke my heart.