Wednesday, March 26, 2008

well I'M tired of the snow

But as you can see from these pictures, Olan is not. And he's definitely not tired of eating it :)





Yum!

3 comments:

Jen said...

spring has to arrive. the equinox has past and the days are now longer than the nights. Old man winter can fight the power but it's a losing battle.

thank. god.

Olan is too much adorable

Anonymous said...

while olan may love snow, i bet he's really looking forward to mud. you can play in it, paint with it, and it tastes just like wet dirt... mmmm... dirt.

alyson said...

Cannot wait to see him in person soon. The cutest bunny I have seen in many years - Im sorry we missed the hunt all together. I too tire of the freaking winter but FLORIDA is coming SOON! Had to mention the hot tub, didn't you :)