
In admist the chaos that is our lives this week, I didn't get a chance to post this yesterday, on the appropriate day. But know that you were remembered and talked about and we wish that we could have been near enough to buy you a beer, and share your cake :) Because Olan likes cake, Adam and I don't mind it.
Hope you had a good one and got lots of delicious treats and surprises!

3 comments:
Thank you... only one thing. You're 10 days early. Yesterday was the 4th... I was born on the 14th, pretty dang close to your boy. That said... thanks again, both for the cake, and the knowledge that I'm not the only one who gets flooded to the point where time become flexible.
You know what, I do know when your birthday is, but Adam said yesterday "it's Jareed's birthday" and I just never questioned whether that was right or not. So much for independant thought!
The only other thing I can say is that if you knew the hellish week we're in the middle of, you would totally understand why we're both probably clinically insane. Sorry! This will never, ever happen again :)
I can only imagine the week you three have had... and we here in middle-america have spent much time thinking about you all... and as a guy who regularly misses all sorts of major and important dates, i completely understand. in all honestly, i found it comforting.
good luck with it all.
Post a Comment