I am too tired and braindead to think of anything remotely interesting to say so here's some pictures :)
Morning playtime

Hangin' in the swing

Admiring all the Olans' in the lululayme changeroom

Fun times feeding the ducks

Give me this binky!

Exhausted little napper
>Olan's first bike ride, he had such a fun time that I think that we'll be getting a bike of our own when we get home

Shopping at the market

Isabelle tries ice cream

3 comments:
looks like you guys are having so much fun. those babies are going to be best friends, it's great.
love you,
auntie mer
I can't believe how fast that boy is changing. I see my Grandfather in him more and more. His hair's getting long!!
You guys have fun and be SAFE!!
You're Loved
Adad
it was so much to snuggle Olan in real! time! what a beautiful snuggly fun little dude.
so excellent - looking forward to seeing you guys again in august!
Post a Comment