Monday, May 14, 2007

To all the mamas in the house...

Happy Mother's Day! (yesterday) :)

I hope that all the grandmothers, mothers, godmothers, mothers-to-be all had an excellent day. I have pictures to post but no means to post them yet. All in good time :)

I had a GREAT first mother's day. First there was a lounge in bed while I listened to Olan and Adam make me breakfast. Then they came in and delivered a big tray with bacon, eggs, toast... coffee :) and the Saturday Globe. I got to laze around in bed, read the style section (which is my favourite)... it was blissful. Then we went for dim sum with the fam, then a drive to the valley which was all blossomy and warmer, a trip to a garden centre for MY mother and then back to the house where Meredith had prepared a gourmet meal of pho and salad rolls followed by some sort of vietnamese custardy delight. A more perfect day we couldn't have had! Not that a single gift was needed, after all, what could be more perfect than this kid I have? Adam and Olan got me a massage at my favourite spa... I'm addicted after my preggo massage. Now I just have to think of the perfect time to use it.

No comments: