Friday, February 23, 2007
A passport lovefest
Busy couple of days, Olan and I did a bit more house hunting (nothing yet), had lunch with some other moms and babies and went and got our passport photos taken. Boy oh boy, who knew what we were walking into when we did that! Such a lovefest we encountered, I don't think that Olan has ever been so adored by people who aren't related to him. It turns out that this baby is the perfect passport model. He gave them his best concerned world traveller look and wowed them all :) I guess that most babies are screaming or drooling with their mouths hanging open. They took about 5 different shots they were having so much fun, I get to keep the extras. Olan seemed to enjoy all the attention. And before I left, they asked me for permission to use his photo for their documents, they have these diagrams showing how to pose babies. His first modelling gig :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment