Friday, December 01, 2006

Downward Baby

Olan and I started yoga classes this week.

Our first class was really fun, he especially enjoyed the infant massage bit that we did at the end. He was grinning away with his eyes WIDE open the whole time I was massaging him. I think that he also enjoyed having his little legs out. This kid loves to be naked, or at least bare legged, which is hard to do with a fall baby. The yoga classroom was very warm so it was the perfect place to strip him down.

We'll definitely continue to go and Aly and Isabelle too once they arrive on the 9th. As far as how much actual yoga I got to do... probably not much :) But it's nice to be able to take breaks to feed him, change him or play with him and everyone else is doing the same thing.

No comments: