Saturday, October 28, 2006

My mom rocks!

I have just HAVE to have a post of shameless bragging about my wonderful mom.

She's been cooking our meals, doing our laundry, washing our dishes, cuddling her new grandson, cuddling me when I'm an emotional freak, driving us to the doctor, etc., etc., etc. She's amazing. How someone can be so selfless and energetic blows my mind. We are so very, very lucky to have her in our lives. This is such a complicated time, I can't imagine not having the support that we've been so fortunate to have.

We went out grocery shopping today... big step! I wore Olan in this beautiful silk sling that mom made me. He was comfy and snug as a bug. There's a matching diaper bag too. Is there anything this woman can't do???

We're working on SOME way to say thank you, but where do you even begin? She's the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep. it's true. she's pretty spiff.

alyson said...

She rocks so hard I can only hope to be half of what she is. Martha with a smile, a lot less attitude, and a great deal more warmth. Add to that, she's been doing it for both of us.