On Wednesday I went for my Mama Mia preggo massage. It was one of the greatest experiences of my life... seriously. I am such a tummy sleeper and I've missed it desperately since this big ole belly won't allow me to do it. Well at the spa they had this special massage table with a cutout for your belly (and also for your boobs!). It felt so heavenly to just lie there, on my tummy, without BEING on my tummy. I think that they should just rent the bed out... no need for a massage, just let me lie here and nap for a bit :)
The massage was divine though. Every preggo girl should get a chance to experience what I did. I felt like a new girl when I left. I also got my lashes done at the same time so it was QUITE a morning :) Oh to be one of these ladies swaning around the place like they come in for various "treatments" every week!
The table was kind of like this one, but much nicer.
No comments:
Post a Comment