Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Maestro

Isabelle's new nickname. She loves waving her little arms around like she's conducting an orchestra. So sweet.

Mom called and Isabelle started crying and she sounds just like a little kitten. Gives the heart a good squeeze! Here are some new grandparenty pictures, from her first few days at home. I wonder if she has any idea how wrapped around her finger this whole family is already :) They all sound blissfully tired. I keep wanting to hop on a plane and go hold that baby. It's very frustrating!

1 comment:

katiecoffee said...

wow, very exciting!! Thanks for posting all the photos. Congrats to everyone on the arrival of beautiful Isabelle. Auntie Meggo and the Professor - very cool.

So... about those photos of the baby room? I've been waiting (very patiently, I might add) to see the magic of the jigsaw... I'm just brimming with curiosity! :)