Had our weekly appointment last night with a stranger doctor, ours is away on a course so I was under strict instructions not to go into labour this week. No worries, this baby doesn't appear to want to go anywhere.
Everything looked good. She said that she can understand why we needed a position check done since she couldn't figure out which end was up either. Ahhh, tricky babies. What is this little one doing in my tummy to confuse everyone so much? I think that it's the hard little bum, it feels like he/she (yup that's right, no envelope tearing yet) has definitely inherited his/her Dad's bum.
Then we went and petted the strolller that we're getting. Ours is coming through a series of mules (relatives) and should arrive here next week. It's so freakin nice, you have NO idea. We also ordered our Snapperjack cloth diapers. I love the names the cloth diaper companies have come up with; Bummis, Rumpsters, Swaddlebees, Fuzzi Bunz, Happy Heiny's. The land of baby is a funny and strange place.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment